Pages

7/4/11

Happy 4th

Happy Birthday America. 235 years and still going. I went to Freedom Park in Williamsburg to ride the trails after spending the weekend with my parents and family in Hampton, VA. I put together this short video of my ride. It's a shame everything looks so small and slow. I promise that when you're riding, it feels like you're riding really fast and going off big jumps. Here's a link: Freedom Park.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday weekend. In Richmond, we had some nasty thunderstorms roll through just before dark so the fireworks show was canceled. I'm not sure if they'll reschedule, but you'd think so, otherwise that's a lot of wasted explosives.

I left Madison in Hampton with my parents for a few days. He'll hang out until my mom brings him back later this week. We figured they could keep each other company while me and my dad are at work. Speaking of work, I should get to it. Back to the grind. At least it's a 3 day week. I love having Fridays off. :-)

No comments: