Pages

4/7/11

A new home

As my Mobile Me account has now expired, I will try and continue my infrequent "blogging" on this site. I need to move my pictures from my old site to Picasa and find a site to host my climbing and random videos. Youtube is an option but they don't like it if you have a song in the background of your video, so I'm still looking for a viable place to put those. Any suggestions are welcome.

 As spring comes around, it's time to think about renewing my lease at my current place or find a new one. I had decided to move, but now as I look around at places in the city, I am having second thoughts. I'd like to find a place where I don't have to climb 3 flights to let the dog in and out like my current apt. And I think it'd be really nice to be able to bike to work, especially with gas prices going the way they are.

So I got on craigslist and every other apartment hunting site you can think of to find a 2 bd, 1 bath, ground floor place with a washer/dryer in my price range, which admittedly, is on the low side when you're talking about the city. It's quite hard to find a place with, what I would call basic amenities. I either have to move farther away than I'd like for biking, or do without something. Decisions, decisions.

I'll try and have a little write up of my past few weekends as they have been awesome. Maybe a little too awesome, as I need to cut down on some spending to make it through the rest of April. It was well worth it though. Good times with good friends and great memories. 

No comments: