Pages

7/31/12

Ping pong, dinner, Maine!

Friday night we played some ping pong, and I got my butt kicked. Even after a drink, I lost every time. So we tried our hands at pool, and that was terrible! We both haven't played pool in I don't know how long, and it showed. We are no pool sharks, that's for sure.

Saturday night we went to a birthday dinner for one of Karen's co-workers at Kitchen 64. That was a lot of fun. And then we headed over to Crossroads to hear a band play and hang out with some other friends.

Went for a solo ride on Sunday morning around the city trails from my apt. I felt like I was going slow and had to keep pushing myself to keep going. But I ended up not being too far off a personal best. So that was respectable. Capped off the evening with dinner and planning for Maine! Just a couple weeks (less now). It's gonna be awesome!




If you have any suggestions for the name of my new blog, leave it in the comments. Thanks!

No comments: