Pages

5/24/11

Summer is here

Graduation, moving, and heat all come with the end of May and beginning of June. The past weekend was Kirk's tunr. He graduated from Darden with his MBA and I went to Charlottesville, to help him and Lisa move their stuff into trailers to be pulled cross country. Well, to Colorado at least. One big trailer with most of the heaviest stuff was put behind their truck, and a slightly smaller trailer with large but light(er) furniture was to be towed behind the Honda civic. Last I heard they had made it to WV which means the biggest hills of the trip were behind them.

Kirk and I got in one last ride Satureday morning around Charlottesville, which was awesome. We had some great rides over the past two years and I look fondly back at the time we spent hanging out. Lots of things have changed and I think of one that wasn't for the better. Good times! I look forward to the next two years. I imagine things might change just as much. I move into the city in two weeks adn I look forward to riding my bike to work. I've started my preliminary packing of books and DVD's, along with winter clothes in suitcases. Luckily Kirk and Lisa didn't use all their boxes, so I took a few of from their place to my odds and ends in.

Here's my salute to old friends and good times. We'll hang out again soon. Thanks for the adventures.

No comments: