Pages

1/3/13

Happy New Year!

I was able to spend nearly 2 weeks almost completely naked. That's right, I was in Uruguay hanging out on the beach. Swimsuit attire only. Every once in a while I'd put a shirt on to go to the grocery store or an extended family memebers house. Pictures are worth some number of words, so here's a few. If you need more, click on the link for the full set. Uruguay 2012.











I got back to Richmond on the 31st in time for a New Year's Eve party with Kaz and friends. We had a pot luck dinner, played board games and rang in the new year with our very own Auld Lang Syne on the accordion. So long 2012! It was awesome, but now it's time for 2013 and more great things!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

For the record, I had just learned that song the day before. And Joe had learned it that day! Next year we'll play it with far fewer mistakes. Great blog post, Wes. We'll be going to Uraguay with you next year. ;-)