Pages

11/27/12

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! My Aunt and Uncle hosted dinner this year in Norfolk. Karen, Karen's mom, and I went down Thursday morning to join in the festivities. My parents flew out, as did my Grandma. Along with my Aunt's mom, my cousins, their significant others, and my cousins boyfriends parents, we had 15 in total, and I think we all had a really good time!




We had a light(er) lunch when we got there after all the introductions. Family pictures were taken and the grand stuffing was a little later in the day. Everything was delicious! On Friday, a few of us went sailing. It was low 60's with a little breeze and it was gorgeous. No sea sickness for me, and no swimming this year. I stayed in Norfolk until Saturday morning. My dad dropped off my mom at the airport for her flight home. And then he drove me back up to Richmond. We met with Karen for lunch and then he headed home mid afternoon.





Saturday night we went to O'tools for a drink. I had a new one called a Dirty Mother. It's the same as a Black Russian with brandy instead of vodka. It was quite tasty. Sunday I went for a chilly ride. My lungs still aren't used to the temps, but it was fun and nice to get outside.

No comments: