Pages

2/28/13

Breaking ground

On Sunday the weather was just perfect to get out and starting digging a hole in the ground.... with the intent to make a garden bed of course. Who just digs in the dirt... jeez. Last year Kaz had 1 bed for veggies. This year we'll have two. Double the food fun. We've got tomatoes, sweet peppers and a few herbs growing inside at the moment. Those will get transplanted in a few weeks as well as sweet potato, onion, some squash and maybe parsnips and spinach.



I went for another short trail run on Sunday too. Same place, but slightly longer because the dogs didn't look the least bit tired. I think they could go for about 6 hrs straight. Too bad I'll never want to run for that long. At leat I'm running, as shocking as that is. I'll work up to about 3-4 miles and call it good. If something chases me that far, I guess it'll get me.


No comments: